The suggested cleaning method for New Balance shoes is to use a light bristle brush (old tooth brush) and a light detergent (dish washing or laundry). Scrub the shoes with the brush and use a damp cloth to wipe clean. Allow shoes to air dry thoroughly for about twenty-four hours. If purchasing a cleaning product, be sure that it is silicon-based to prevent any possible damage to the footwear. Putting shoes through a washing machine cycle is NOT recommended. **Note that if you have suede shoes or leather shoes you would need to use a suede or leather cleaner. Follow the instructions on the brand of cleaner you are using to clean your shoes.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective or isn't what I ordered?
- Did you change your sizes? My usual size did not fit!
- Why don't you make this shoe in my size or width?
- How do I know which size or width to order?
- What is a shoe last?
- How do I clean my shoes?
- My shoes squeak. What can I do?
- I stand all day at work. What should I look for?
- What is overpronation or underpronation?
- Do you make shoes in the UK?