You'll want to choose a shoe that provide a solid platform and good shock absorption. Sometimes it may seem logical to choose a shoe that is as cushioned as possible, but think of standing on sand at the beach. The sand feels soft, but will fatigue your feet over time. So, if you are on your feet the majority of the day, then a supportive platform is necessary.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective or isn't what I ordered?
- Did you change your sizes? My usual size did not fit!
- Why don't you make this shoe in my size or width?
- How do I know which size or width to order?
- What is a shoe last?
- How do I clean my shoes?
- My shoes squeak. What can I do?
- I stand all day at work. What should I look for?
- What is overpronation or underpronation?
- Do you make shoes in the UK?