Sometimes new "updated" shoe models have new technology added to enhance the performance of the shoe. For other shoe models, there may simply be a small variation from the previous shoe model, for example, new colour, style or new midsole material. When we make a change it is designed to benefit you. We only release the new model after significant planning, followed by extensive wear-testing.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective or isn't what I ordered?
- Did you change your sizes? My usual size did not fit!
- Why don't you make this shoe in my size or width?
- How do I know which size or width to order?
- What is a shoe last?
- How do I clean my shoes?
- My shoes squeak. What can I do?
- I stand all day at work. What should I look for?
- What is overpronation or underpronation?
- Do you make shoes in the UK?