Overpronation occurs when your foot exhibits too much inward motion during your running or walking gait. Underpronation, also known as supination, occurs if you don't have enough inward motion during your gait. Either condition can cause foot health problems over time, but we offer a broad line of shoes designed to help correct your gait. You can learn more by clicking on our Pronation Guide.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective or isn't what I ordered?
- Did you change your sizes? My usual size did not fit!
- Why don't you make this shoe in my size or width?
- How do I know which size or width to order?
- What is a shoe last?
- How do I clean my shoes?
- My shoes squeak. What can I do?
- I stand all day at work. What should I look for?
- What is overpronation or underpronation?
- Do you make shoes in the UK?