Yes, New Balance has been committed to locally producing high-quality shoes in the UK since 1982. We are proud to support domestic manufacturing in the UK where we provide local employment for more than 200 associates. The manufacturing facility located in Flimby, a small town in the Lake District, makes over one million pairs of shoes per year.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective or isn't what I ordered?
- Did you change your sizes? My usual size did not fit!
- Why don't you make this shoe in my size or width?
- How do I know which size or width to order?
- What is a shoe last?
- How do I clean my shoes?
- My shoes squeak. What can I do?
- I stand all day at work. What should I look for?
- What is overpronation or underpronation?
- Do you make shoes in the UK?